WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY DELIVERY/ORDERING PROVIDERS SUCH AS GRUBHUB, DOORDASH, ETC. If you have ordered through one of these sites, your order will NOT be fulfilled and payment was never rendered to Erik’s Church. Contact their company for your refund as Erik’s Church does not accept responsibility for their illegal advertising of our products and services.
- Monday 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Friday 12:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Erik’s Church Bar and Grill
824 Roosevelt Trail Unit 7
Windham, ME 04062
The friendly staff at Erik’s Church invites you to come in, have a drink, and enjoy the day and nights activities. We aim to please, and our skills are dialed in.
Erik’s Church is Maine’s best place to grab a bite to eat. With our signature recipes, natural ingredients, and state of the art kitchen, you will be more than happy with the value and quality of our sandwiches, burgers, salads, dinners, pizzas, and much more.
Dancing… many think they can do it, but most can’t. The good news is that everyone can enjoy watching those who try. Check out our calendar to see what’s going on tonight.
Erik’s Church is Southern Maine’s Premiere Country music lounge. Country music’s resurgence in today’s culture is a reflection on the timeless and wholesome values Americans have always cherished;
God, family, and country.
- 21+ after 4 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and during special events
- Pre-authorization of credit cards after 4 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and during special events. Any table charges that are not covered, or if there is a walk out by the table, a 20% gratuity will be added to the tab and closed out.
- There is NO towing of vehicles in Sebago Plaza parking lot except in handicap accessible spaces.
- Reservations accepted except after 4 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and on special events/occasions.
- As a licensed liquor establishment, we have additional policies in place to ensure responsible behavior. This includes the rights to refuse service to anyone believed to be an impaired state at Staff discretion, banning patrons for bad behavior, and other policies as determined necessary by staff.
- Our staff’s first priority is safety. If you need assistance in any form, included assistance in how to find a ride home, please inform any door or bar staff and they will assist in getting you a safe ride.