About The Church
Good Times, Bad Dancing.
Feel Like Home,
Erik’s Church is your home for good times and bad dancing in Windham, ME. Yes, it’s true, we host live country bands from Maine/Boston/Nashville on Friday and Saturday nights, but that’s not all! We offer all kinds of entertainment, and each one is high quality and tons of fun.
Nestled in the heart of the Lakes Region, we have become Windham’s home for good times 7 days a week. We believe in giving you exactly what you want, so whether it is our friendly service, great food, amazing drinks, world class entertainment, or one-of-a-kind atmosphere, you will feel like you are home at Church!
Simply put, our success comes from attention to detail. An experience at Erik’s Church is unlike any other. We pride ourselves on having “country charm”, so come in and see for yourself.
It’s true, we opened as a country bar, but we have quickly become Maine’s Entertainment Destination. Country listeners and non-listeners alike have found a new favorite spot and we know you will too!
Stay in the know on:
- We are 21+ on the weekends after 6 p.m., no exceptions.
- Reservations are forfeited 10 minutes after scheduled time if majority of the party has not arrived.
- Tables are reserved for table service through server, not walk up bar service. This helps us speed up service for all patrons. Please order through the server assigned to your table. We appreciate feedback on our team to better enhance future visits.
- We do pre-authorize credit cards on busy nights to minimize accidental walkouts. Final payment can be adjusted to any means with your server/bartender.
- A 20% gratuity is applied on total bill to all unclosed tabs.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for alcohol to any/all patrons upon management discretion. We also retain the right to ask disruptive customers to depart.